background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Isabella's Sketchbook Challange 8

 
Posted by Picasa


Made this card for my daughters birthday and I think it fits the criteria for this weeks challange at Isabella's Challange loved th image the minute I saw it

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colours.
    Thanks for joining us in Isabella's challenge.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it - dont I wish I looked like that even one day (much less cleaning LOL)...adorable card (and adorable kids in your header !!)
    thanks for playing with us at Isabella's this week - hope to see you often (:
    best of luck in the draw,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment...I'm sure we all look like this all the time! LOL! I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at Isabellas! Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I looked this good when I clean. Terrific card and the sentiment is so much fun. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card, the colours all blend beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid if I get this wonderful image my hubby is going to expect me to not only start cleaning the fixtures, but look that good doing it! :) what a great card! so happy you joined us at Isabella's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peck, love all your cards, especially the Isabella one for your daughter. Hope she likes it. That is a stunning image. Hope you'll join us again next week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, Peck your GK are beautiful!! Second, so is your card. I am sure that Caroline will love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Isabella's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that image and you have ROCKED it! Beautiful colouring and fabulous design!
    Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Challenges!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, Peck - just super. I'm sure Caroline will be delighted! Thank you for joining us at Isabella's this week - I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Hugs
    Peri

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card - love all the pinks going on here and that sentiment is WONDERFUL!! So happy you were able to have some fun with us this week at Isabella's Sketchbook. Hope to see you back again with us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this birthday card! You picked a cute image, colored it beautifully and the end result is a wonderful card! ;D Thank you so very much for playing with us in Isabella's challenge! Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, coloring and that fun image! Your daughter is lucky to have such a talented Mom! Thanks for playing along this week at Isabella's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

cork art supplies challenge

cork art supplies challenge

august challenge

august challenge

James Christening card

James Christening card
Our beautiful grandson was christened on Aug.2nd and I made this for him ,saw one similar on Create and craft and tried to copy it and I think it turned out well